December 4, 2012

Keeping students, administrators safe in schools

NBC News aired a story Dec. 3 and Dec. 4 about how children at an Atlanta school were taken to the hospital Dec. 3 after their school was filled with the colorless, odorless and tasteless gas known as carbon monoxide.   That school reportedly doesn’t have carbon monoxide detectors. In 2011, a
Read More

Triplets take to the altar at Church of the Resurrection

The Taylor triplets were inspired to start volunteering after watching their father's example.
Read More

Mother Seton School alumnus honored for service

Sheridan “Dan” Reaver, a 1975 alumnus of Mother Seton School in Emmitsburg, and president of Emmitsburg Glass Company, was recently named a distinguished volunteer by the Association of Fundraising Professionals.
Read More