Tips for Creating a Respect Life Classroom Setting
- Provide students with and invite them to wear precious feet pins.
- Hang Little One Sweet Poster for Spiritual Adoption in the classroom.
- Ask students to write their own prayer for life. Pray each student’s prayer as a class throughout the year.
- Infuse the respect life in all lessons, when appropriate.
- Create a bulletin board with a respect life theme. If you need resources, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Designate a class writing assignment with a respect life theme.
- Op-ed on a current life issue
- Letters to government officials asking for their support for pro-life legislation
- Show a DVD that focuses on a respect life issue. Be sure to preview for age and content. For suggestions, please contact email@example.com.
- Teach current events lessons on specific life issues.
- Hold a classroom debate on a pro-life topic.
- Invite a pro-life speaker to class. For suggestions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Plan fundraisers for a local pregnancy center or to put up a pro-life billboard in your community.
- Organize a field trip to a local nursing home to visit the elderly.
- Plan a class retreat around a respect life theme.