Ministry to Families
MONTHLY MINISTRY NEWS - Get the latest news on training and enrichment opportunities:
Discussion Inventories in Marriage Preparation
- FOCCUS Inventory - Administration Online.Instructions for Sponsor Couples
- FACET Inventory - Available in English and Spanish
Marriage, Family, and Young Adults
- Power Point Presentation - Awareness for Parish Leaders
- Marriage Enrichment Home Page
- Beyond the Wedding -- Supporting Marriage Across the Lifespan - U.S. Bishops' Enrichment Resources
- Parish Marriage Resources - Prayers, Scripture, Blessings
- Organizing Marriage Preparation Ministry
- Qualities of a Marriage Preparation Leader
Training for Marriage Preparation Leaders - Offered in Two Parts
- Part One: Basic Training Course is for any volunteer. Study at home to prepare them to use the Archdiocesan Marriage Preparation Programs - Sponsor Couple, Pre-Cana, Remarriage.
Part Two: Facilitator Training for Marriage Prep Discussion Inventories Schedule Fall 2013
October 5, 2013 - Holy Family, Davidsonville, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00
- More dates TBA soon.
- Parishes, please call to schedule a training at your parish for the region, 410-547-5420, email@example.com
- Training Part Two teaches how to facilitate discussion with FOCCUS and FACET Discussion Inventories. Sponsor Couples attend Part Two, Pre-Cana teams do not. Clergy and any minister who uses the FACET or FOCCUS for meeting with couples should attend Part Two. Learn how to use both Inventories. $60 for new Sponsor Couples and $20 for Refresher for those who already have FOCCUS binders. For Sponsor Couples, Clergy, and Pastoral Ministers. Part Two Registration Form - FOCCUS-FACET training
Order program materials - please contact Marriage & Family Life at 410-547-5406.