Advanced Parish Pastoral Leadership Training
Sponsored by the Neumann and Seton Vicariate Offices and the Chancellor's Office
Pastoral Leadership Training sessions are broken into two specific areas. The Advanced Training is designed to help Corporators understand their oversight responsibilities in the specialized areas of Financial Matters, Facilities Information, and Human Resource. Training sessions are from 8:00am to 1:00pm. There is no cost to attend and breakfast will be provided.
Training will be held:Advanced Training will be held:
- Saturday, October 29th at St. Joseph (Sykesville)
- Saturday, May 6th at St. William of York
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
It is recommended that the following parish members attend:
- Pastor, Pastoral Life Director or Administrator (or Associate Pastor if Pastor is unable)
- Pastoral Council Chair or Vice Chair (or member of Executive Committee if Chair cannot attend)
- New members of the Pastoral Council
- Finance Committee Chair or Vice Chair (or other representative from the Finance Committee)
- 2 Lay Corporators (at least 1 Lay Corporator if both cannot attend)