900 Caton Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21229
In 1862, The Daughters of Charity began St. Agnes Hospital, carrying on their centuries-old mission of service. The first Catholic hospital in Baltimore, St. Agnes was originally created to provide nursing care for the poor. The facility moved to its present location in 1876 and was reorganized as a full-service hospital in 1906. Today St. Agnes HealthCare is a 284-bed, full-service community teaching hospital with residency programs in a number of medial/surgical specialities. View their Website.
5601 Loch Raven Boulevard, Baltimore, MD 21239
MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital was founded in 1968 through a gift from the will of Baltimore merchant-philanthropist Thomas J. O’Neill. Good Health Center offers a full array of free and low-cost screenings and preventative medical services. View their Website.
7601 Osler Drive, Towson, MD 21204
Phone: 410-337-1000, Fax: 410-377-1569
Established in 1864 by the Sisters of St. Francis of Philadelphia as St. Joseph German Hospital, the medical center is now part of the University of Maryland Medical System. It is a 232-licensed-bed, Catholic acute care hospital that observes the Ethical and Religious Directives for Catholic Health Care Services. View their Website.
345 St. Paul Place, Baltimore, MD 21202
Phone: 410-332-9000, Fax: 410-962-1303