Help build a culture of life in your parish and community!
Parish respect life groups are engaging in all sorts of pro-life activities this month and throughout the year.
Some examples include:
- Holy Hour for Life and kickball
- Singing in a local nursing home
- Spiritual Adoption
- Petition drives in opposition to physician-assisted suicide
- Parish education and engagement on life issues in Annapolis
- Education about fetal development and end of life care
- Respect life prayerful sing along
- Life Chains
- Dynamic talks
- Prayer services
- Memorial and burial of infants lost through miscarriage
- And so much more!
More parish resources for Respect Life Month are available from the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops here.
If you are interested in serving with the respect life ministry in your parish, let us know and we’ll get you connected. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (410) 547-5537.