(Co-educational). Established 1955. State approved. Leased from the Parish of St. Ann and incorporated as an Archdiocesan Regional High School. Staffed by Catholic Principal and lay teachers. Lay teachers: 25. Students: 225. Student to teacher ration is 10 to 1. Average class size is 12.
Courses: College Preparatory, Honors and Advanced Placement.
Perpetual Adoration chapel located on the school grounds.