The Mission Cooperative Plan (MCP) is the program whereby selected Catholic organizations from around the world are invited to the Archdiocese yearly during the month of July to share with our parishioners the nature of their mission.
How to Participate
If you are a Missionary Organization:
- Send a letter to the Missions Office of the Archdiocese of Baltimore, expressing interest. Letter must be received no later than December 1st to apply for the following July.
- Selected participants are notified and asked for their acceptance.
- Details of the visit are coordinated with the pastor of the parish assigned.
If you are a Parish of the Archdiocese of Baltimore:
- A questionnaire is sent to each pastor in January asking for their willingness to participate in the program.
- Pastors return the form, selecting a date in July for the collection and visit.
- A missionary organization is assigned to each interested parish and details of the visit are coordinated between the pastor and the missionary assigned.
- The second collection is sent to the Missions Office to be distributed to the missionary organization.