Fortnight for Freedom
"The Second Vatican Council gave the world, 'Dignitatis Humanae,' a document that explains why religious freedom is important. First, it speaks agains government coercion. It makes an even more important point that the right to religious freedom has its foundation in the inherent dignity of each person; and that each person, endowed with reason and free will, is impelled by their nature and bound by a moral obligation to seek the Truth-- especially the truth about religion.
Look at what is happening to Christians in the Middle East, which Pope Francis has called, 'genocide.' Look at the non-violent but increasing exclusion of religion from the public square closer to home. The Holy Father's words, like those of his predecessors, continue to be shaped by, 'Dignitatis Humanae.' It is a document of hope."
-Archbishop William Lori, The Right to Religious FreedomResources
- 2016 Calendar of Events
- About the Relics
- Fortnight Opening Mass Program
- Fortnight for Freedom Opening Mass Flyer
- Fortnight for Freedom Page (USCCB)
- Little Sisters of the Poor Guest Commentary: Dare to be of Good Cheer!
- Little Sisters of the Poor Guest Commentary: Heroes of Religious Liberty
- Letter to Congress in Support of the International Religious Freedom Act
- Made For Freedom Video
- May 9 Letter Supporting the Russell Ammendment
- Poster Contest Rules
- Poster Contest Entry Form
- Religious Freedom Video
- Religious Liberty (USCCB)
- Stand with Cathy for Conscience Rights
- Symposium: The Future of Accomodation (SCOTUS Blog)
- US House Passes Big Upgrades to International Religious Liberty Law (Catholic News Agency)
- USCCB President Reacts to Supreme Court HHS Mandate Decision
- Video Contest Rules
- Video Contest Entry Form