- This event has passed.
Stronger – A Retreat for Men
November 9, 2019 @ 9:30 am - 3:30 pm EST
Stronger is a men’s retreat inspired by Saint John Paul II (see below for more details) with rotating topics focused on masculine spirituality. The topic for our current series of Stronger retreats is: I Have Come to Set the World on Fire: Catholic Men’s Leadership according to Christ.
Registration closes Friday, November 1 at 12:00 p.m.!
- 9:30 to 10:00 a.m. — Arrival, light refreshments, opening remarks, and prayer
- 10:00 to 11:00 a.m. — Talk by Captain McInerney, USN, Ph.D.
- 11:00 to 12:00 p.m. Personal prayer time with silent Eucharistic Adoration, the Sacrament of Reconciliation, and a Rosary
- 12:00 to 12:45 p.m. — Daily Mass with celebrant Fr. Jose Cortes
- 12:45 to 1:30 p.m. — Lunch and free time
- 1:30 to 2:45 p.m. — Group activity and discussion on the morning’s topic
- 2:45 to 3:00 p.m. — Final prayer and departure
- 3:00 to 3:15 p.m. — Optional Prayer at the Hour of Mercy