- This event has passed.
Back from the Dead Cemetery Walk
October 22, 2021 @ 6:30 am - 8:30 pm EDT
On the Cemetery Walk, as a guide leads you through the dark by candlelight, saints and martyrs come to life and reflect upon the “Last Things”: death, judgment, heaven and hell. Like Saint Isaac Jogues, who will describe what the North American martyrs endured for the sake of Christ. Or St. Teresa of Avila, who will share her visions of hell.
You’ll also meet Saint Elizabeth Ann Seton, who reveals how she found Jesus in the midst of suffering.
Through these encounters with saints and martyrs, you’ll discover what it means to be truly alive, both now and in the life to come.
This faith-filled walk is ideal for youth groups and families with older children (14+). Please send all inquiries to email@example.com.
What to Expect on the “Back From the Dead” Cemetery Walk
- This is a guided walking tour.
- You will encounter actors portraying both historic and fictional figures.
- The walk lasts approx 1 hour.
- Refunds are available 48 hours prior to scheduled event night.
- In the event of inclement weather, all tickets will be refunded or rescheduled another night if there’s availability.