- This event has passed.
40 Days for Life
October 12, 2020 - November 1, 2020
You can protect mothers and children by joining this worldwide mobilization to pray and fast for an end to abortion. Through prayer and fasting, peaceful vigils and community outreach, 40 Days for Life has inspired 1 million volunteers.
There are seven sites in Maryland where vigils are being held every day, typically from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Annapolis — Planned Parenthood, 929 West St., Annapolis; local coordinators: Carolyn Schumaker (410-757-8840, email@example.com).
- Bethesda –CARE (Clinics for Abortion & Reproductive Excellence – formerly AbortionClinics.org), 10401 Old Georgetown Road, Bethesda; local coordinator: Jill Gadwood, (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Catonsville – Hillcrest abortion facility, 5602 Baltimore National Pike, Catonsville; local coordinator: Kim Frazer (410-456-9544, email@example.com).
- College Park – Metropolitan Family Planning Clinic, 5915 Greenbelt Road, College Park; local coordinator: Katherine Hunter (240-444-3390, firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Frederick – Planned Parenthood, 170 Thomas Johnson Drive, Suite 100, Frederick; local coordinator: Dolores Gebus, Frederick County Right to Life, (301-695-3408, email@example.com).
- Fullerton – Whole Women’s Health, 7648 Belair Road, Baltimore; local coordinator: Diane Alvarez (410-652-0110, 40DaysforLifeNottingham@gmail.com). Every Wednesday at 1 p.m., the Rosary and Divine Mercy Chaplet are said; Oct. 26 to Nov. 1, candlelight prayer at 6 p.m.; Nov. 1 at 6 p.m. closing ceremony.
- Hagerstown – Hagerstown Reproductive Health, 160 W. Washington St., Hagerstown; local coordinator: Josiah Guyer (223-205-7005, firstname.lastname@example.org)