Pilgrimage with Youth and Young Adults
From the journey of Moses and the Israelites through the desert to the promised land to the Emmaus Walk taken by Jesus and two disciples, our faith has always had the experience of walking. At the Archdiocesan Youth & Young Adult Pilgrimage we walk through the streets of Baltimore as an act of prayer. We hope you encounter God both along the way as well as at the end of our journey. You will go from place to place, learning a little more about your faith at each stop. Amidst the physical challenges of the walk, muscles strained and weary, may you seek the internal changes in our soul and experience Jesus, as your way, your truth and your life!
Below are some resources related to some of the prayer experiences that will occur during the Pilgrimage. Please encourage adults travelling with young people to review these resources so that they can share in these experiences confidently.
Reconciliation / Confessions
- Examination of Conscience English | Spanish
- How to Go to Confession / Act of Contrition English | Spanish
- Sacraments 101: Penance (video)
- Reflections and resources for Eucharistic Adoration with Youth
- Dear Jesus
- What to Do in Adoration
- Youth and Eucharistic Worship
- Teaching Teens the Rosary
- Why Do Catholics Pray the Rosary
- How to Pray the Rosary
- Teaching the Rosary
Stations of the Cross