Priest Seeking Resident Faculties in the Archdiocese of Baltimore
Instructions for applying for faculties in the Archdiocese of Baltimore
In order for our office to be in compliance with the policies of the Archdiocese and the National Conference of Catholic Bishops, Conference of Major Superiors of Men, Leadership Conference of Women Religious, and Council of Major Superiors of Women Religious, there are a few items that need to be completed:
- Please review our Statement of Policy for the Protection of Children and Youth (Espanol) booklet.
- Please review our Code of Conduct for Church Personnel of the Archdiocese of Baltimore (Espanol) booklet.
- Once done, print out the Acknowledgement of Receipt and Review Form, (Espanol) sign it and mail to us at the address below.
- Complete our on-line STAND Training (Please click on the Access User Name and Password link and find your organization’s user name. If your organization is not listed, use the user name: catholiccenter. The password is always: archbalt). Once you’re completed STAND training, type your name in the Certificate of Completion at the end, print it out and mail it to the address below.
- You will need to be fingerprinted. As of April 15, 2012 the Maryland Department of Public Safety will no longer accept paper and ink fingerprint cards, therefore, we recommend that you go there (6776 Reisterstown Road, Reisterstown, MD 21282) to be fingerprinted). You will need to take the LIVESCAN Pre-registration Application with you (It has our Agency Authorization number already on it). Be sure to fill out the top portion. If it is inconvenient to to the Maryland Department of Public Safety there are LIVESCAN sites where you can have your fingerprints taken. (*Note: Please be aware that the LIVESCAN sites will charge you for their service.) Please take the LIVESCAN Pre-registration Application with you.
- Fill out the Priest Seeking Faculties form in Archdiocese of Baltimore and mail it to the address below.
Once you have been fingerprinted and our office has received the STAND training verification Certificate of Completion, the Acknowledgment of Receipt and Review Form, and the Priest Seeking Faculties form, we will request faculties for you. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.
Division of Clergy Personnel
320 Cathedral Street
Baltimore, MD 21201