The Seton Keough High School
1201 Caton Avenue
Baltimore MD 21227
Phone: (410) 646-4444
Fax: (410) 368-1591
Donna Bridickas, President
Josiah Latona, Assistant Principal
Lauren Urban, Academic Dean
Lisa Dawson, Business Manager
Mary Paula Cockerham, R.S.M., Finance Director
Maureen Baer, Administrative Assistant
Cathy Toplanchik, Administrative Assistant
Blue Ribbon School 1987-88
(Women) The Seton Keough High School was founded in September 1988 with the merger of Archbishop Keough and Seton High Schools. The original mission of both schools continues at Seton Keough through the shared philosophy and vision of the school's founding orders: the School Sisters of Notre Dame and the Daughters of Charity. Seton Keough is named in honor of Saint Elizabeth Ann Seton and Francis Patrick Keough, who was the Archbishop of Baltimore from 1947 to 1961.
Owned by the Archdiocese of Baltimore. Administered by School Board and Administrative Team. Accredited by the Maryland State Department of Education and the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement. Staffed by Religious of the School Sisters of Notre Dame, Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur, Daughters of Charity, Spiritian, and lay teachers. Religious: 4. Lay Teachers: 40. Students: 460.
Seton Keough provides a rigorous college-preparatory program including Advance Placement and Honors. In Fall 2009, Seton Keough launched a biomedical and engineering program partnering with St. Agnes Hospital, the Knott Foundation, the France-Merrick Foundation, and local engineering firms. Seton Keough also offers the Marillac Program for students with learning differences. One hundred percent of Seton Keough graduates go onto College. The school offers an outstanding performing and fine arts program, offers over 30 clubs and extracurricular activities, and as a member of the IAAM league fields 18 competitive sports teams in 12 sports.