Pastoral Care & Service
“Every individual, precisely by reason of the mystery of the Word of God was made flesh, is entrusted to the maternal care of the Church.” Gospel of Life ¶ 3.
"Pastoral care encompasses a broad range of services provided with competence, compassion, and dignity. It includes spiritual assistance and essential material help, and may include supplementary services beyond those available in the community. Providing pastoral care to those in need is a primary way that the Church expresses its love for all God's children." - Pastoral Plan for Pro-Life Activities (for full text click here)
Please click a link below for parish activity ideas.
- Support for Crisis Pregnancy
- Ministry for the Chronically Ill, Disabled, or Dying
- Support for Post Abortion Healing
- Support for Adoption
- Ministry for Mothers
- Support for Adverse Prenatal Diagnosis
- Support for Pregnancy Loss
- Support for Infertility
- Care for Prisoners, Those on Death Row, and Victims of Violent Crime