In Joyful Hope
All are welcome to join us at a panel discussion of the medical, spiritual, financial, practical, and legal issues surrounding end of life care.
- a priest/theologian to address spiritual issues and Church teaching
- a medical professional and/or geriatric care manager to address hospice & palliative care and other considerations
- an attorney to address advanced directives
- a funeral home director
- a financial planner.
- St. Michael, 1125 St. Michael Rd, Mt. Airy, on Friday, March 4, 2016 at 10:30am
- St. John Neumann, 620 Bestgate Road, Annapolis MD 21401, on Thursday, October 23, 2014, 7pm
- Cathedral of Mary Our Queen, 5200 North Charles St., Baltimore 21210 on Wednesday, October 29th, 7pm
- St. John, 32 Monroe St., Westminster, 21157 on Monday, November 3rd,7pm
- St. Joseph, 101 Church Lane, Cockeysville 21030 on Wednesday, November12th at 10am
- St. Louis, 12500 Clarksville Pike, Clarksville 21029 on Thursday, November 13 at 7pm
- St. Ursula, 8801 Harford Rd., Baltimore 21234 on Monday, November 17th, 10am
- St. Joseph, 5832 Manor Woods Rd, Frederick 21703 on Tuesday,November 18th, 7pm
- St. Ignatius, 533 East Jarrettsville Rd, Forest Hill, MD 21050 on Friday, November 21st at 10am
- St. Peter, 9190 Church St., Libertytown, MD, on Saturday, February 21, 2015 at 10am
- Charlestown Retirement Community, 715 Maiden Choice Lane, Catonsville, on Wednesday, February 25, 2015 at 10am
- St. John the Evangelist, Hydes on Sunday, April 12, 2015 3pm
- St. Augustine, 5976 Old Washington Rd, Elkridge, on Thursday, April 23, 2015 at 10am
- Holy Family, 7321 Burkittsville Rd., Middletown MD on Tuesday, October 13, 2015 at 7pm
- Holy Family, 9533 Liberty Rd, Randallstown MD on Thursday, October 29, 2015 at 7pm
Kindly RSVP to email@example.com,(410) 707-9842.