Resources for Educators: Dignity of People with Disabilities
“Just as the Church must do all in its power to help ensure persons with disabilities a secure place in the human community, so it must reach out to welcome gratefully those who seek to participate in the ecclesial community.” Pastoral Statement of the U.S. Catholic Bishops on Persons with Disabilities
- Welcome and Justice for Persons with Disabilities: A Framework of Access and Inclusion, United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (1998).
- "Life Matters: Persons with Disabilities" (2011).
- Dennis C. McNulty, D.Min., "Disability Ministry and Catholic Social Justice Principles" (March 2011).
- Video, "99 Balloons"
- Video, “D-Pan Waiting for the World to Change”
- Video, “Respect,” Produced by ARC of Virginia
- Video, “Talk” produced in the UK
- DVD, “Through Deaf Eyes,” produced by PBS
This document contains some hyperlinks to web sites operated by parties other than the Archdiocese of Baltimore. These hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. The Archdiocese of Baltimore does not control such web sites and is not responsible for their contents. The inclusion of hyperlinks to other web sites does not imply any endorsement of the material on these web sites or any association with their operators.