Division of Facilities Management
The Division of Facilities Management works closely with members of the Catholic Center Operations team.
Facilities Management Forms - The following forms are available in Adobe Acrobat Format and can be filled in online for your convenience. You can also print out the form and write the information by hand.
Please Note: Adobe Acrobat Reader does not allow you to save your fill-in forms to disk. To do so, you must have the full version of Adobe Acrobat and adjust your settings on the file so that the data does not reset upon closing the file.
Completing the form online: When you click on the selected form, the file will open and you will see a cursor that is shaped like a hand. Position the hand cursor on the form, then click your mouse. The cursor will change and will allow you to enter information into the form. Use the Tab button to move to the next field. If the fill-in form is displayed within your web browser's window, be sure to use the print button on the Acrobat toolbar menu to print the form instead of your web browser print function.
- Building Assessment Form
- Contractor Qualification Questionnaire
- Project Cost Estimate Worksheet - This file can also be downloaded into Excel for you to save and update as needed. Right click the link and choose "Save Target As." - Cost Estimate Excel Spreadsheet.
- Request for Capital Project Expenditure, New Construction, Renovation, Addition
List of Pre-qualified Contractors - The Archdiocese of Baltimore has lists of the following prequalified contractors for parishes and schools to use:
- Capital Projects - The policies and procedures manual for capital projects should serve as a guide for new construction, major renovations, and capital maintenance projects.
- CCFM Corporate Partners - From the Conference for Catholic Facility Management.
- Cemeteries and Columbarium - From the Temporal Goods Policy Manual, Section 211.0