ePAF is an acronym for Electronic Personnel Action Form
ePAF allows users to electronically create, submit, approve, and track PAFs. ePAF was developed to improve and simplify the process for completing and approving personnel action forms (PAFs) for AoB employees. Personnel actions that may be processed through the ePAF system include new hires, changes to employment information, changes to personal information, and terminations.
Benefits of ePAF
The ePAF system will have tremendous impact on how we share and process HR information at the Archdiocese of Baltimore. Below are some of the major benefits that ePAF will provide our customers in our parishes and schools.
- Simplified format reduces errors
- Electronic routing features result in quick turnaround time (from weeks to one or two days)
- Easy tracking of an ePAF during the approval process
- Automated data entry in to the HR system (Lawson)
- Automated IT provisioning (ex. myArch and ArchBalt.org e-mail accounts)
- Ability to submit or approve an ePAF via the Internet
Who can use ePAF?
Responsible administrators (pastors, PLDs, and principals) can assign and authorize ePAF users at their own parish or school.